Builder’s Risk

Also known as course of construction insurance, this is a specialized type of property insurance that helps protect buildings under construction from property damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, explosions, hail, lightning, and acts of God such as hurricanes.

Get a Free

Contact Us

Who Needs Builder’s Risk Coverage?

Anyone with a financial interest in a construction project needs builder’s risk insurance. We commonly cover:

  • Property Owners
  • Architects
  • General Contractors
  • Subcontractors
  • Lending Institutions

What Is Covered?

Every project is different, so each policy is customized to your specific needs. In general, however, these policies help cover buildings and structures under construction, along with supplies, materials, and equipment that is on site, in transit, or at other locations. They can also cover other expenses not directly related to construction if property damage causes a delay. Examples include real estate taxes, rental income, lost sales, and additional interest on loans.

We can work with you to determine what coverage best fits your needs. We’ll walk you through the process, every step of the way, to make sure you have the protection you need for peace of mind.
Contact Us

Some of Our Partner Carriers.